The most intense collection of writing on Eastern and Western Magick ever published
Ultraculture Journal collects under one cover some of the most volatile and direct tantric and magickal writing currently available in the English language—from the Thelemic and Chaos currents of the West to the Vedantic and Non-Dual mysticism of the East. It will change you at the cellular level. You have been forewarned.
Just a few of the contents:
- Jason Louv’s essential guide to Western magick
- Genesis Breyer P-Orridge on the holographic Garden of Eden
- Brion Gysin’s travelogue of his journey to the citadel of the Assassins
- Previously unpublished lyrics by Jhonn Balance of Coil
- Beat legend Ira Cohen on John Dee and the Kumbh Mela, the biggest religious festival in the world
- Lalitanath and Shivanath on the Magick Path of Tantra
- Treasure chests full of rituals, reviews, wish-granting genies and more!
This is a book on ADVANCED magick—far above and beyond the material easily available online or in the marketplace. There’s more between these covers than in a whole occult library!
Here’s what occult luminaries had to say:
“The best occult book in the last 100 years.” – Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, Psychic TV and Throbbing Gristle
“A provocative and entertaining blend of art, mysticism, and Tantric thought… worth checking out by anyone interested in yoga and tantra in today’s global East-West con-fusion.” – Spiros Antonopoulos, Souljerky.com